Safety Is Paramount to Good Construction
We treat our employees and subcontractors like family. As such, their safety is more important to us than any other aspect of construction management. We maintain a safe work environment where danger is eliminated and discrimination is not tolerated. Our record speaks for itself:
- Highest safety rating possible from our insurance agent.
- All employees are OSHA 10 and CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Several employees have OSHA 30 Certification.
- We are certified RRP Lead Paint Renovators.
- Ongoing safety training for employees and subcontractors occurs on a weekly basis and is worksite specific.
We go to great lengths to ensure that everyone present at our worksites knows and practices occupational safety procedures at all times. Our employees, subcontractors, and their families can rest easy knowing we take all possible precautions to ensure the well-being of everyone involved.